Common questions and answers
1. Is spanishspanish.com a complete Spanish course?
No, this site was never meant to be a complete Spanish course. Spanishspanish.com is a helper site and is meant to be used along with other materials.
2. How long is a membership good for?
A membership duration is 1 year from the date of sign-up.
3. Will I be notified when my membership ends?
You may receive an email near the end of your membership. If you do nothing your membership info will automatically delete in about 1 week after your membership expires. If you decide you want to continue your membership afterwards, you will need to create a new account.
4. If I'm a teacher, will my students also have access for $9.99?
As a teacher, you are allowed to share your log-in info with your students and they can all have access at no additional cost. If the number of concurrent log-ins becomes excessive you will be notified.
5. As a teacher, can I create individual student accounts and post their grades?
This function is not 100% up and running, but the answer is yes. If you would like this ability, please ask. There is no additional cost but there are no guarantees of any kind either.
6. Why don't you charge more?
Spanishspanish.com is more a labor of love than a business. Your membership fees help the site grow as new material is constantly being added.
7. Are all the voices native speakers?
Yes, the native speakers come from a variety of countries including Spain, Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica.
8. Will spanishspanish.com work on ipads?
No, spanishspanish.com is a flash based site and will not work on ipods or ipads.
9. If I decide I don't like the site, can I get a refund?
Absolutely, if you request a refund within 30 days of joining, you will be given a 100% refund no questions asked. After 30 days you may be given a refund.
10. Can I pay without using Paypal?
Sorry, at this time Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.
11. Where do I log-in?
There is no need to log-in unless you try to access protected content. In that case, you will be prompted to log-in. When you leave the site you will be automatically logged-out
12. Do you sell my personal information?
No, the only information spanishspanish.com has access to is your name, email and address if you provide it, and your log-in info. Spanishspanish.com does not sell your information.
13. Do you accept school purchase orders?
No. Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.
14. Is there 24 hour customer service?
No. If you have a question it may take 1-2 days to get an answer. Please do not expect an instant response.